Sassuolo Calcio vs Empoli Live Score: Prediction, Odds, Lineups, Head-to-Head & Telecast

Sassuolo Calcio vs Empoli will face off in a Serie A match on February 24th, 2024, at the Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore in…

Sassuolo Calcio vs Empoli

Sassuolo Calcio vs Empoli will face off in a Serie A match on February 24th, 2024, at the Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Sassuolo are currently in 18th place in the Serie A standings with 24 points from 23 matches. They have won 6, drawn 6, and lost 11 matches so far this season. Empoli, on the other hand, are in 16th place with 27 points from 23 matches. They have won 7, drawn 6, and lost 10 matches so far this season.

Sassuolo vs Empoli: Match Preview

  • Match: Sassuolo vs Empoli
  • Competition: Serie A
  • Date & Time: February 24th, 2024, 14:00 UTC (7:00 AM PST)
  • Venue: Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore, Reggio Emilia, Italy

Live Score

Prediction:

Based on current form and historical data, here are some updated predictions for the match:

Most likely outcome: Sassuolo win (42% probability) Draw: 31% probability Empoli win: 27% probability

Factors considered:

  • Current form: Sassuolo have won their last 2 home matches, while Empoli haven’t won their last 2 away matches.
  • Head-to-head: Sassuolo have a slight edge historically, winning 5 out of 12 matches against Empoli.
  • Home advantage: Sassuolo will be playing at home, which could give them an advantage.

Odds:

The latest odds from various bookmakers are as follows:

  • Sassuolo win: -130 (1.70)
  • Draw: +270 (2.70)
  • Empoli win: +220 (2.20)

Lineups (predicted):

Sassuolo:

  • Consigli (GK)
  • Toljan (RB)
  • Erlic (CB)
  • Ferrari (CB)
  • Rogerio (LB)
  • Frattesi (DM)
  • Lopez (CM)
  • Traorè (CM)
  • Berardi (RW)
  • Defrel (ST)
  • Pinamonti (LW)

Empoli:

  • Vicario (GK)
  • Stojanović (RB)
  • Ismajli (CB)
  • Luperto (CB)
  • Parisi (LB)
  • Haas (DM)
  • Bandinelli (CM)
  • Bajrami (CM)
  • Vignato (RW)
  • Satriano (ST)
  • Caputo (LW)

Overall Head-to-Head:

  • Matches Played: 27
  • Sassuolo Wins: 14
  • Empoli Wins: 9
  • Draws: 4

Recent (Last 5 Matches):

  • Matches Played: 5
  • Sassuolo Wins: 2
  • Empoli Wins: 2
  • Draws: 1

Telecast

Similar Posts