While the 2024 WWE schedule hasn’t been officially announced yet, we can speculate on some potential upcoming matches for Roman Reigns based on current storylines and rumors:
Royal Rumble (January 28, 2024):
- Title Defense against a Royal Rumble Winner: Roman Reigns could potentially defend the Undisputed Universal Championship against the winner of the Royal Rumble match. Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, and Sami Zayn are all names being mentioned as potential contenders.
WrestleMania 40 (April 7, 2024):
- Unification Match against the Raw Champion: If the Raw and SmackDown Championships are unified in the near future, Roman Reigns could face off against the reigning Raw Champion at WrestleMania. Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, and Austin Theory are possible contenders.
- Special Attraction Match: There’s always the possibility of a special attraction match involving Roman Reigns at WrestleMania. He could face a returning legend like The Undertaker or Brock Lesnar, or even a cross-brand opponent like Randy Orton or AJ Styles.
Other Potential Matches:
- Rematch against Drew McIntyre: Their recent clash at Survivor Series ended in controversy, leaving the rivalry unfinished. A rematch could be on the cards in the coming months.
- Sami Zayn Showdown: The tension between Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn is reaching a boiling point. A betrayal and a subsequent showdown between the two former Bloodline members seems inevitable.
- Feud with a Rising Star: Roman Reigns could be used to elevate a rising superstar like Gunther or Bron Breakker. A dominant victory over a rising star would further solidify his reign as the “Tribal Chief.”
It’s important to remember that this is just speculation, and the actual schedule could be very different. However, these are some of the most likely and exciting matchups for Roman Reigns in 2024.