Bologna vs Udinese Calcio Prediction: Lineup, ODDs & H2H

Stadio Renato Dall’Ara in Bologna is set to witness a Serie A clash between two mid-table sides on Sunday, April 28th, 2024. Bologna vs Udinese…

Bologna vs Udinese Calcio

Stadio Renato Dall’Ara in Bologna is set to witness a Serie A clash between two mid-table sides on Sunday, April 28th, 2024. Bologna vs Udinese Calcio in what promises to be a closely contested match. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:

  • Fixture: Bologna vs Udinese Calcio
  • Competition: Serie A – Round 34
  • Date: Sunday, April 28th, 2024
  • Kick-off Time: 13:00 UTC (8:00 AM BST, 3:00 AM EST)
  • Venue: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara, Bologna
  • Current Standings:
    • Bologna: 11th Place
    • Udinese Calcio: 13th Place


This match is difficult to call due to the closeness of both teams in the Serie A standings and their recent form. Here’s a breakdown of the possibilities:

  • Bologna Win: Home advantage and a slight edge in recent home form could give Bologna a narrow victory. Bookmakers might favor them slightly, with odds around +120 (44% win probability).
  • Draw: A realistic outcome considering the historical head-to-head record and recent performances of both teams. Odds for a draw could be around +210 (30%).
  • Udinese Win: Udinese’s away form shouldn’t be ignored, and they have the potential to cause an upset. Odds might be around +250 (26%).

Expect a tight and tense match with a potential late goal or a close 1-0 or 2-1 scoreline.

Lineups (Predicted):

Bologna (3-4-2-1):

  • Skorupski (GK)
  • Soumaoro (CB)
  • Bonifazi (CB)
  • Theate (CB)
  • Hickey (RWB)
  • Schouten (CM)
  • Skov Olsen (CM)
  • Domínguez (LWB)
  • Barrow (RW)
  • Arnautović (ST)
  • Sansone (LW)

Udinese Calcio (3-5-2):

  • Silvestri (GK)
  • Becão (CB)
  • Nuytinck (CB)
  • Samir (CB)
  • Udogie (LWB)
  • Makengo (CM)
  • Walace (CM)
  • Arslan (CM)
  • Pereyra (RWB)
  • Beto (ST)
  • Deulofeu (ST)

Note: These are just predictions, and actual lineups may vary depending on player fitness, manager decisions, and tactical tweaks.

Head-to-Head (H2H):

A look back at how these two mid-table teams have fared against each other historically:

  • Overall: Bologna and Udinese have a relatively even record in their historical encounters. Bologna has 13 wins compared to Udinese’s 19 wins in their last 44 meetings. There have also been 12 draws.
  • Recent Form: Both teams are in decent form, hovering in the mid-table positions. Bologna is unbeaten in their last 2 home games, while Udinese has won 2 of their last 4 away matches.
  • Goals: Their encounters haven’t been high-scoring historically, averaging around 1.8 goals per match.

Odds (Unavailable due to Broadcast Restriction):

Specific odds for this match might not be widely available yet due to broadcast restrictions. However, based on similar matches and current form, bookmakers might favor Bologna slightly with odds around +120 (44% win probability). A draw could be around +210 (30%), and Udinese’s win could be around +250 (26%).

Similar Posts